Professional On-site Service Using Genuine Spare Parts
Do you work with professional cleaning machines that you depend on every day for the smooth running of your business? Then you must be able to rely on the unlimited operational readiness of your machinery at all times. We can provide leaf blowers as well as many more products. You need a partner that offers you more than just machines; one that gives you the security you need so you can concentrate on your core business.
The majority of Commercial Karcher maintenance and Commercial Karcher repair work can and is conducted on-site. Our service vehicles carry an extensive selection of original genuine Karcher spare and replacement parts to minimise our customer machine downtime and inconvenience. Smaller items can still be delivered to our trade counter for repair in our well equipped centre workshop, if required.
- As the leading Karcher Centre in the UK we offer an On-Site Service for our Commercial/Industrial Customers, we cover the whole of the Northwest of England, for example............
Cheshire (e.g. Warrington, Runcorn, Frodsham, Congleton, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Widnes, Middlewich, Wrexham, Knutsford, Northwich, Winsford, Crewe, Stockport, Lymm)
Manchester (e.g. Salford, Ashton under Lyne, Bolton, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale, Hyde, Atherton, Leigh, Tyldsley, Trafford, Ardwick, Ashton in Makerfield, Audenshaw, Bredbury, Carrington, Cheadle, Clayton, Denton, Didsbury, Droylsden, Dukinfield, Eccles, Openshaw, Irlam, Pendlebury)
Merseyside (e.g. Liverpool, Birkenhead, Speke, Bootle, St Helens, Skelmersdale, Maghull)
Lancashire (e.g. Chorley, Accrington, Adlington, Blackpool, Carnforth, Clayton le Moors, Darwen, Fleetwood, Garstang, Haslingden, Kirkham, Longridge, Ormskirk, Standish, Skelmersdale, Thornton, Whitworth, Wigan, Leyland, Southport, Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Clitheroe, Gisburn, Wigglesworth, Whalley,)
Wirral (e.g. Bebington, Birkenhead, Bromborough, Clatterbridge, Eastham, Hoylake, New Brighton, Port Sunlight, Raby, Wallasey, Tranmere, Woodchurch, Moreton)
North Wales (e.g. Wrexham, Flintshire, Flint, Deeside, Rhyl)
World class, friendly and cost effective after sales service support.
Aquaspray’s service contracts focus on optimising productivity and efficiency by minimising any potential downtime and maximising the benefit of your investment.
Key benefits of investing in a Karcher Center Aquaspray Ltd service contract:
Fixed service costs / Reduced running costs:
- No one can predict the future. But the costs for machine procurement and operation are predictable. Aquaspray service contracts give you full control whilst keeping running costs at a manageable level.
Scheduled planned preventative maintenance visits / Minimising product downtime:
- Maintenance and regular servicing optimise the useful life of your Karcher machine, reduce downtimes and keep follow up repairs to a minimum.
- Service means fast response times, regardless of whether a machine malfunction occurs or you have an urgent need for spare parts. Aquaspray customer service is always there when you need it.
Increased equipment longevity and value:
- Machines with a full service history are not only more reliable, but they can be resold for a considerably higher price.
Services are carried out by trained Karcher professionals:
- Only specialists carry out safety checks, inspections and maintenance work. Every Aquaspray service technician is professionally trained for all Karcher machines. This enables them to check, maintain and repair machines on site.
Customised service contracts:
- Our contracts have been designed to accommodate the majority of our customer’s requirements however if you have a specific requirement we can offer a tailor made package.
Also click here take a look at this page about Karcher Presssure Washers for more information.